Today I want to show you one way to draw a cute cartoon bunny 🐰 sitting and… well, looking cute. I tried to make it fun looking but also easy enough for kids in preschool and kindergarten as well as older kids and adults just getting started with drawing. Have fun! 🥳 – Patrick O.
Watch my short video on how to make a cute cartoon bunny drawing
In this video tutorial 🎬 I will show you how to draw a cute cartoon bunny in easy-to-follow steps using simple strokes and shapes. If you would like to go at your own pace, the instructions are repeated below using animated GIFs.
Follow these animated step-by-step instructions that make a cute cartoon bunny drawing easy:
- Start by drawing the cute cartoon bunny’s head and eyes. Draw a medium-sized circle in the middle of the page and then two smaller circles near the top of the medium circle for the bunny’s eyes.
- Next, add the bunny’s pupils. Draw two half moon shapes inside for the pupils. Inside the pupils, draw smaller circles for the light reflection, and then fill in black around them.
- Now, draw the cartoon bunny’s nose and mouth. Start with a small triangle for the bunny’s nose just below the eyes. Then draw two curved lines under the nose to make the mouth. Finish by drawing a small rectangle under the mouth and a line in between for the bunny’s teeth.
- Draw the cartoon bunny’s ears. Draw two diagonal lines up from the top of the head, and then back down again. Add a line inside each to give the ears some depth.
- Draw the cartoon bunny’s body. Draw two lines down from under the head and connect them with a straight line across.
- Next, let’s draw the bunny’s front paws. Draw two curved lines near the bottom of the body, and add some lines going up to make the bunny’s front arms. Add a few small lines at the bottom of the curved lines to create paws.
- Finish by drawing the cute cartoon bunny’s hind legs. Draw two half circles and two more curved lines to make the bunny’s hind/back legs. Add some small lines near the outside of the half circles to make the paws.
That’s it. Nice work! 👍