Watch my directed drawing video on how to make a cute cartoon bunny drawing
Today I’d like to do a directed drawing tutorial on how to draw a cute cartoon bunny 🐰 sitting and… well, looking cute. I tried to make the drawing fun looking but also easy enough for kids in preschool and kindergarten as well as older kids and adults just getting started with drawing. Have fun! 🥳 – Patrick O.
Follow these directed drawing instructions that make a cute cartoon bunny drawing easy to do:
- Start by drawing the cute cartoon bunny’s head and eyes. Draw a medium-sized circle in the middle of the page and then two smaller circles near the top of the medium circle for the bunny’s eyes.
- Next, add the bunny’s pupils. Draw two half moon shapes inside for the pupils. Inside the pupils, draw smaller circles for the light reflection, and then fill in black around them.
- Now, draw the cartoon bunny’s nose and mouth. Start with a small triangle for the bunny’s nose just below the eyes. Then draw two curved lines under the nose to make the mouth. Finish by drawing a small rectangle under the mouth and a line in between for the bunny’s teeth.
- Draw the cartoon bunny’s ears. Draw two diagonal lines up from the top of the head, and then back down again. Add a line inside each to give the ears some depth.
- Draw the cartoon bunny’s body. Draw two lines down from under the head and connect them with a straight line across.
- Next, let’s draw the bunny’s front paws. Draw two curved lines near the bottom of the body, and add some lines going up to make the bunny’s front arms. Add a few small lines at the bottom of the curved lines to create paws.
- Finish by drawing the cute cartoon bunny’s hind legs. Draw two half circles and two more curved lines to make the bunny’s hind/back legs. Add some small lines near the outside of the half circles to make the paws.
That’s it. Nice work! 👍